How Can We Help?
Cancel Multiple Events on a Day
Wranglr supports canceling more than one event on a day and even all of the events on that day. It used to be that you would have to go to each event and cancel it individually if you wanted to cancel all events for a certain day. We’ve made it much easier. Here’s how:
- First, go to the Facility Schedule and find the date you want to cancel one or more events for
NOTE: you can’t cancel events in the past.
- We’ve changed the menu a little on the Facility Schedule, now you’ll see a More menu. Hover over it.
- You’ll see a new Cancel Events menu item along with the re-positioned Print and Send Email options. Click on the Cancel Events link
- A small window will pop up with all of the events for the day. By default they are all selected but you can choose which ones you would like to cancel. Select them and click on the Cancel Selected Events button. This will cancel the events and they will no longer show up on the schedule. NOTE: if it is within 24 hours, notifications will be sent to all people on the canceled events.
- That’s it! It’s way easier to cancel multiple events on a day now.
How to un-cancel a canceled event
You might have accidentally canceled an event or the reasons why it was canceled in the first place have changed and you want to un-cancel it. To un-cancel (or reactivate) an event follow the steps below.
NOTE: You can’t cancel/uncancel an event in the past.
- You’ll need to get to the program that the event was on. To do this go to the Program List and find the program you want to work with. Click on it to view its details.
- There is a button labeled Show/Hide Occurrences
- Click on Show/Hide Occurrences to expand the list of all events for that program. This shows a list of events ordered by oldest to newest along with their active/inactive state.
- Find the event you would like to re-activate or un-cancel.
- Click on that event to edit it. See the buttons on the bottom which will change based on the status of an event. If it is canceled you will see a Reactivate button; if it’s not canceled it is Active and you can Inactivate or cancel the event. Click on that button to change the status of the event and it will show up on the schedule again.